|Thanksgiving Day 2011 Weight-In, Down 112.8 lbs in Seven Months|
I had a small breakfast today with a one scrambled egg, 1/2 cup fruit salad, and 1/3 cup of my Grandmother's recipe Meat Stuffing (only made once per year). We are going to the Mohegan Sun Casino Buffet for lunch/dinner and I am looking forward to having a reasonable meal (protein focused) and my treats will be a piece of a crepe (they have a crepe station) and a Skinny Peppermint Mocha from Starbucks! Yummy.
Beyond that I am enjoying spending time with my family and enjoying the day!
Happy Thanksgiving and remember to take time to be thankful for all that life has given you. This is a rehash from my last post, but I will share again because it is what I am Thankful for this year.
My Thanksgiving Thankful List 20111. My family and my beautiful partner (I consider all of my canine family members in this as well)
2. My good health and the good health of my family
3. WLS- I thank Anthem BCBS, Dr. Floch, and Dr. Pal for making WLS possible this year
4. Friends and a support system that has fostered my new lifestyle and my lifestyle changes
5. My job as a teacher and as a substitute rural carrier- having a job is a wonderful thing in this economy
6. Newly founded balance and control of my life from excess and the wanting of excess (food and materials)
7. My iPhone, my MacBook Pro, and my iPad <in that order>
8. A great upbringing- parents and family who always loved, supported, and educated me
9. The sense of humor that I have been graced with
10. Appreciation of all the small things that make life great
Thank you for all of your support! <3