Weight Loss Progress

Monday, September 12, 2011

Weight Watcher's 50 Pound Coin & 16 Week Charm

Weekly Weight Watcher Bulletin w/ 16 Week Charm & 50LB Coin
My 50LB Coin from Weight Watchers Up Close and Personal

One Pic, of Sexy Ash- Just had to!
A few pics to keep my adoring fans happy. Lol. Just kidding, I am very proud of my 50LB coin, as some of you may know I started WW in May so I had already lost 40+ pounds, so in total (as of today) I have lost 92 pounds from my highest weight of 284 pounds. I am pretty close to 100 pounds lost and when I get to 99 pounds lost in total, 185 pounds, I will no longer be morbidly obese or obese even, but rather just overweight! Oh, the events that will coming up in the next few weeks! I can't wait. 

Life is Good! And I'm looking good!! LOL. JK. Sort of....;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment