Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day One on Vacation

Today we did a partial tour of San Antonio. We went to the Alamo, walked the Riverwalk, went to the Mercado, went to a second Mission, ate dinner at Joe's Crab Shack, and fell in total love with Yogurt Zone frozen yogurt that is no sugar added and comes with an array of toppings options including fresh berries!!!! I love Joe's and Yogurt Zone and can't wait till Sunday when we can eat there again before we head home!

My diet was good yesterday, I ate healthy and made protein a priority. I need to make certain that I get in enough water while I am down here because it is 100+ degrees outside! I took my vitamins and Metamucil. Overall a good day, but I only consumed 700 calories and that should be 800- skipping breakfast does that every time.

For breakfast I ate: tea with quarter cup 1% milk, 7 oz spicy tomato juice, and 1tbs of raw nuts.

For lunch I ate: quarter cup of melon, 1/2 of a all vegetable salmon roll(no rice rather wrapped in lettuce), and a bit later half a cup of vanilla frozen Yogurt from Yogurt Zone with fresh berries.

For dinner I ate: one clump(half an order) of snow crab cooked in Joe's Crab Shack's special spice mix, three pieces of zucchini, and 6 medium shrimp.

Below I have include some pictures of my day. I will do this daily if I can or at least update you all and let you know I am alive.

Like Lil' Wayne said "sorry for the mothafuckin' wait!"




Josie at Yogurt Zone enjoying her Frozen Yogurt



Josie and me on the Riverwalk in San Antonio




Me at the Alamo



Me at the Mercado



Joe's Crab Shack for dinner

Till tomorrow! <3

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment