Tomorrow night looks like the only day this week where I might actually have some down time. Tuesday night I have the WLS support group in Norwalk, Wednesday night I have a zoning meeting because of the neighbors wanting to split a lot behind us, Thursday night is my sisters birthday, and then on Friday I might finally be able to squeeze in some free time again. On Tuesday at work we are having an end of the year food function and Wednesday is the City-Wide Biz Plan competition for my students. Overall, if I can make it to Thursday I will be good at work and in my neighborhood!
Even though I have all of this going on this week I have a few goals for myself:
Goals for week of June 5, 2011
1. Track my food on LoseIt.com and WW.com/WWJournal (yes both, but I like some of the features of both)
2. Get in 80oz of water each day (this will be hard, I am getting in about 50-60oz per day)
3. Really start the jogging/walking interval training in the C25K plan.
4. Irregardless of my days to-do list make certain I blog here
5. Give 15 minutes to myself each day to meditate.
Those are my goals for the week and each day I will update on how things are going. I look forward to this week being over as I know it will be a busy one, I know I shouldn't wish my time away because it is precious, but I am really looking forward to this coming weekend- who isn't?
Have a good night. Till tomorrow. <3