Weight Loss Progress

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

And After Today I Think I Can Breathe!

I have been so busy at work and everything for the past few days. I think that effective tonight I can actually breathe. I still have a bunch to do because of exams and grades being do soon along with all of the Lead Teacher stuff, but at least now it is manageable. Some points during the past few days my ToDo list has just been laughable.

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday (Happy Birthday, Tiffany!). We are going to go over there tomorrow night and have dinner. I love my family so much and it makes me happy to see them, so this is a good thing.

I have been working on my breathing and focusing on the present. It has been working, after I do it I do feel more calm.

Today for eating was not good, I only ate 500 calories! But on the good side while at the competition when I was starving because it ran two hours over the projected time I did not eat a muffin or a donut. I had a tea with a bit of Equal (b/c sugar is the devil in a white packet) and drank some water. I did not turn to the first thing I could find, I chose healthier options and I am proud of that.

After the competition I had two meetings at work and then my zoning meeting tonight with my Dad and Josie. We left at 5:30 and didn't get home until 8:30, so not gym for me tonight again. Tomorrow I might try to leave work at a normal time and go to the gym before heading home to meet Josie and then going to my parents for dinner. If I don't do it right after work tomorrow, it may not happen at all.

I have been tracking and getting in my water. And I am obviously blogging.

I need to work on meditation for 15 minutes. Maybe when I can slow down and breathe.....but it is that mindset that needs to stop....I need to make "me time". And tomorrow I will!

Well, that is all for tonight. I have had a busy busy week so far and am ready to sleep.

Good night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment