Weight Loss Progress

Friday, May 13, 2011

Weigh In Thursday

Blogger was down yesterday, so that means that I could not update you all on my progress. I know, how did you make it through the day? Lol.

Well, this week I gained .4 pounds. Now, I have my LoseIt.com account linked with my Facebook so that my badges and my weight loss progress is automatically updated to my Facebook account. This means that when I updated my weight this week and it said that I had gained .4 pounds it was posted to my Facebook account as my status update.

Now, that does not bother me but it makes it look to people like I am all upset about it. And really I am not, I would be happier if I lost weight, but I was expecting to not lose or even gain weight when I switched to real food from an all liquid diet. I received a lot of supportive messages and text messages from this Facebook update, with my friends and family saying that it was OK and that it happens. I know this and to hear it again was great and much appreciated, but I was totally alright with this and I knew it was going to happen.

I understand that at first when I switched to real food from liquids that I might gain weight or that the weight loss will slow down, but I only expect this to keep on for a week or so. I am eating 1000 calories a day at most, so I think that it is only a matter of time before the weight starts coming off again.

And for a bit of what will probably be TMI, but with the new body changes going on two interesting things happened this week. First (and less gross) my under eye rolling lotion that I have used for a year now caused me to break out in a hivey/blistery/painful rash under my eyes this week (real pretty). Fun Fun! Second (the gross part) I have not had a bowel movement since Sunday and have started taking Metamucil to help with this. Please say a quick prayer for me and my intestines to do their job. Amen.

Yesterday I ate:

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with ketchup
Lunch: 1 can light tuna in water with 2 tbsp light mayo
Dinner: 4oz Mexican Salmon
Water: about 50oz
Metamucil, multivitamin, and calcium.

Friday I ate:

Breakfast: 2 eggs scrambled with ketchup
Lunch: 4 oz Mexican Salmon
Dinner: 4 oz flounder (grilled with tomato and cilantro and rubbed with Old Bay) w/ 2 tbs olive oil <see pic below>
Water: about 45oz
Metamucil (x2), multivitamin, and calcium.



I have gotten back into my tea kick, its a nice treat and creates a new routine. The process of boiling the water, getting the teabag, waiting for and coaxing the brewing process, and then enjoying the aroma & taste of my Jasmine Pearl (Tazo Brand that comes in a nice Metal Tin). I am going to have a cup now. Yummy.

And tomorrow morning for breakfast I will have an omelet. One egg with one piece of cheese and a little ketchup/hot sauce.  Yum! Tomorrow I am going to get some spinach for my omelet on Sunday and really spice it up! ooooohhhhh yeah!

Well goodnight and thank you to the wonderful people at Google who got blogger back up and running.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment