- Double Stuffed Oreos (Goodbye my love!!!!!)
- Milk Chocolate (Hershey and Cadbury Dairy Milk)
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard from DQ
- Pretty much all food with loads of added sugar (not natural sugar); ie, cakes, yodels, ice cream, muffins, cupcakes, etc.
- Anything with a cartoon animal on the box (usually signifies sweets and chocolate and sugar)
- Snacky foods (pretzels, chips, etc)
This is my list of Trigger Foods, it is a work in progress and I most likely will be adding food to the list as I continue to relearn how to eat and live, but it is a start.
I know this may seem crazy to say I will never eat these foods again, but I really think that I am better off without them. The foods on that list trigger something inside of me to crave more and eat more and then crave more. I need to stop the cycle and with that I need to continue not having them be any part of my life. So goodbye Mr. DoubleStuffed. Goodbye Mr. Hershey and Mr. Cadbury. Goodbye Mr. Reeces and your wife Mrs. Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. Goodbye the evil spirt known as Sugar. And goodbye Mr. Carb/Sugar filled snack! Your services are not required here anymore, so please leave respectfully so no one gets hurt!
Breakfast: 1 egg with 1 slice of american cheese and salsa/ketchup
Lunch: 4oz of turkey/mushroom/spinach chili & 1oz mixed fruit
Snack: One cup 1% milk w/ half a scoop Body Fortress Whey Protein
Dinner: 4.5 oz turkey/mushroom/spinach chili & .5oz creamed spinach
Gym: 28 minutes on the treadmill walking (2 days in a row- thanks Josie for the support!)
I am proud of my progress whether I see a weight loss this week or not I am definitely living a healthier lifestyle.