Weight Loss Progress

Friday, May 6, 2011

My Weight Chart

After much thought I have decided that I am not going to be posting on the world wide web my weight, while I know that we all are aware I am "morbidly obese" I do not feel comfortable putting my junk out their like that....yet. Maybe one day I will.

In keeping with my plan to post my weight loss progress and keep myself hard at work and honest, I am going to share every Thursday my weight loss progress for that week. So below you will see my weight loss progress from pre-op to operation day- up to three weeks post-op and I will add to this chart every week.

Week 1 (Pre-Op): -7
Surgery Day: -13
Week 1: -10
Week 2: -4
Total: 34lb Loss

So, in one month I have lost 34 pounds and that is awesome. Now that I have stopped liquids and am on pureed foods I know that the weight loss will slow down and that is fine. As long as I lose 2lbs a week I will be happy with that. That way my body will have more time to adjust to the loss and hopefully prevent any sagginess.

This is definitely a step in the right direction and I am feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment