Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lunch Today

My coworker who has the band and has been very successful with her weight loss gave me some advice today. She has been reading my blog and noticed that I have not been finishing all of my food during my meals.

The advice was that I should make sure I am eating the 4oz of food each meal because otherwise I could end up losing some hair. And this woman can not lose any hair as I am a little light on the hair already. So this got my attention!

At lunch today I ate my entire 4oz of chicken salad. I think I was full, not completely stuffed, but rather full by the end. And I ate it all within 30 minutes. So I am ontrack there.

Now just to work on my water intake.

Till tonight!




Just thought I would add in a little bit of my sexiness to brighten your day!

And yes I am testing out this new blogging app on my iPhone. Ain't no stopping this blogger now!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good. I think i should try this. Water intake is the most important factor in reducing the fat of our body.

    ReplyDelete