After the recap of my past few days I will tell you a few things lessons learned from the past few days:
- Suppositories are not as bad as I thought they would be (yes, I left that part out up above, but I'm sure you get the drift).
- Water is extremely important to my digestive health and it must go in for poop to move out!
- Do not leave your stuff unattended at the gym (even for a minute).
- I should be eating 800 calories a day according to the nutritionist at the Seminar.
- I need to cook smaller portions, otherwise I end up eating the same thing everyday, every meal, for half a week! I cook a small portion, but I need to remember I only eat 4oz per meal now so they need to be even smaller.
- The Hype Is TRUE! Once you start going to the gym it will make you want to keep going!
- When one knows that your tire has a nail stuck in it, don't push it! Bring it right to Town Fair Tire where they can most likely fix it for $5.
- When you have to buy four tires it is damn expensive.
- AAA Membership is a necessity, especially with how Josie and I drive all over CT.
- I have great parents (I knew this, but as my Mom drove 45 minutes to meet Josie in West Hartford on a Saturday afternoon with her AAA card, it was glaringly obvious how much my parents rock!)
- Even under times of stress and talking to people I need to make certain I eat slow and consciously. When on the phone w/ Town Fair Tire I ate my 4oz lunch in like 8 bites and it did not take 20 minutes. I was fine, but after my first fill on Wednesday that may not be the case if I do it again.
- There is a big difference between Poland Spring Water "Sports Top" Bottles and a Kleen Kanteen Sports Top Bottle. I had two sips out of the Kleen Kanteen and had instant gas, but with Poland Spring Sports Top I am fine. Interesting.
- Nike + Running site is awesome! That site and LoseIt.com are my online and mobile support team.
- Be cognizant of other people and their feelings/situations, there is nothing worse than people who are too self absorbed.
- Every day be thankful for your life, all that you have, and the opportunity to start a new day with new experiences.
- Enjoy your life and your family (family is a loose term to me, it can include blood relatives but also your close friends and people who you choose to be around because you like them and they make you a better person).
- This blog has become very important to me, I missed writing and sharing my experiences.
I learned a lot in the past few days and have had a busy few days. I missed blogging for the two days that I didn't get to. Life is all about enjoying the experiences and learning from them. I have definitely learned a lot in the past three or four days.
Thank you for letting me share my life and journey with you. Later today I will share my menu for the day with you.