Weight Loss Progress

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busy Day

Today I was pretty darn busy.

Yesterday the weatherman said it was supposed to rain, so I figured there goes mowing the lawn this weekend. Well, this morning I woke up and heard a neighbor mowing at 7:30am...wtf??? So I got up and checked the oil in the mower, then went and got gas, and then mowed the lawn for an hour and half (only got the front and sides done). Josie came out at around 9:30am and asked if I wanted breakfast, I said yes and had my first drink of water since I started mowing. Well, I was very thirsty....probably too thirsty.

I know I need to monitor my water intake and make sure I am getting enough in because the past few days I have not been. The whole "not eating and drinking and then not drinking for thirty minutes after eating" thing is really throwing off my liquid intake.

That is one of my biggest goals for the remainder of this week, to focus on my water intake- at least 60oz per day.  That, and to make sure I am posting all that I eat (with protein information) to LoseIt.com. Those two things will be my main goals till Thursday in terms of my diet. As for exercise....I mowed the lawn today and burned 700+ calories. Now, I just need to get my ass to the gym! Josie is so good at this, but she goes before work (at like 5am). I can not do that, not because of getting up early but rather because I have a very particular ritual for getting ready for work. I need to go after work or in the evening and after work would make the most sense since a Planet Fitness is on my way home.

My three goals for the week of May 8th:
1. Water intake of at least 60oz per day
2. Log all food and my protein grams count to LoseIt.com
3. Get myself to the gym at least 3 times this week.

Well, after mowing the lawn and running around today I am beat. Off to bed I go. Goodnight everyone. And Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment