Weight Loss Progress

Friday, May 27, 2011

Busy Day In the Neighborhood

Today was another busy day and although I did not make it to the gym today I got some stuff done that needed to get done and had a little fun too!

Work was packed today with stuff- BizPlan competition and a load of other time consuming/brain numbing tasks. I was so busy that I was over 45 minutes late for my hair appointment (thank you Shaun for not spazzing on me).  I then got my hair cut to a nice summer length so yeah it is sort of sort, but I like it! After the haircut (Josie and I both got one today) we went to my parent's house to help them set up a new fax/scanner/printer that they bought to replace their old one.

When this was all done Josie and I went to the movies to see Hangover II, it was good but not as funny as the first. I guess sequels of anything -movies or food- are usually not as good as the first one. Take a DoubleStuffed for instance, the first would definitely taste better than the second.

There are so many things that I want to do tomorrow- clean the car, get an oil change, clean Josie's car, go to the gym, mow the lawn, and the list can go on and on. One thing that will definitely get done is to get my capri pants and summery stuff that is in the basement up and to bring my pants to Goodwill. It is now to the point that I can drop my pants at any moment because they are so lose, so I think it is time that I say goodbye to these pants.

Tomorrow I will do a better post, but I am exhausted! Have a good weekend everyone and be safe! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment