Weight Loss Progress

Friday, May 6, 2011

Baby Food

I just finished my lunch- Gerber Turkey and Gravy and Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon. I don't know if I am in love with it. It is bordering on me making my own or living off of eggs and tuna. There is just something about it that I don't know if I like.

On the good front everything is going down wonderfully so far (***knocking on wood***), I know that I do not have a fill yet, but hey I am neurotic about things.

In a previous post I mentioned it already, but I am really enjoying LoseIt.com. It is a free service and I like the social networking (ie, facebook) interaction it has and badges that you can earn. Corny I know, a grown adult excited about earning a badge, but I like it.

This weekend I plan on working on the yard a little tonight, going to the gym for the first time in a while tomorrow, walking around the mall as we have our bi-annual Kay's jewelry inspection, and spending all day Sunday with my Mom! I am looking forward to it.

While we are at the mall on Saturday I need to go to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe and find a good liquid multivitamin. I got the calcium chews- Viactive in caramel- already, but this weekend I was told to start taking the multivitamin. At Wal-Mart last night I saw these One-A-Day Adult Gummies, but they looked big and I don't want to get used to something that eventually when I get fills might cause a blockage. So, I am going with a liquid multivitamin.

While at Wal-Mart yesterday I also got Listerine and Listerine breath strips. After the LapBand you cannot chew gum anymore because they don't want you to accidentally swallow it and cause a blockage. I was thinking mints but Josie brought up the good point that I have a tendency to chew the mints after a few minutes. So, Josie said what about the Listerine Strips and that is where I ended up. To the main point of this topic- my breath is horrible. I mean it tastes horrible. Jim, my coworker who had the LapBand over a year ago said my breath stinking is a good thing because it means I am in Ketosis. Ketosis is when you are on a high protein diet and your body is burning fat rapidly, since the fat has nowhere else to go it apparently comes out in your breath. All I know is that for the past few days my breath has tasted horrible. So, I am now happily using the strips.

I think that is enough sharing for one session. I hope everyone has a great Friday! The weekend is here, lets smile! Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms, a bit early I know but just in case you are too busy check in over the weekend I wanted to wish all of my dear Mommies a great weekend!

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment