Weight Loss Progress

Monday, May 16, 2011

At the gym today!

Today I went back to the gym for the first time in many months. I walked for 20 minutes on the treadmill and then did 20 minutes of biking and finished it all off with 15 minutes of stretching. While this might not have been much for some people I think that this was definitely a step in the right direction for me. And I am proud of me!

For dinner I made this mixture of ground turkey, mushrooms, spinach, chili mix, salsa, and chobabi yogurt on top. It was actually pretty good although it looked pretty ugly! I packed some for my lunch tomorrow, measured it out and everything.

I am measuring out about 4-5oz per meal and eating pretty much all of it. I hope I am not eating too much b/c they say to eat 4oz, but I am only a little over and usually that is veggies. I am also drinking my new protein powder with 1% milk and I am working on my water (today I didn't do so bad).

Well, today is hectic and I have like eight things to do before bed, so goodnight all. I will make more time for you all tomorrow.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment