Weight Loss Progress

Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Am Officially Post- Op

Good evening.  I am drowsy as hell but at least I type this from my laptop in my own home. I was at the hospital for a while today. I got there 45 minutes early and they were running a bit behind so this meant I got to rock the awesome Bair Paws robe for almost three hours before I got into surgery.

I will post more details tomorrow as I am slightly medicated and very groggy but all in all I feel alright right now. I am in pain, but it is manageable. We will see how my first night progresses.

I am now going to go to sleepy land. Hope everyone has a good night.

1 comment:

  1. I'm crying. What a great new step in your life. One which others can receive inspiration from...Love you Ash!!!! xoxo PS...this is Crystal

    ReplyDelete