Weight Loss Progress

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

This is my first holiday where the point of the day won't be eating. Now to many this may seem like a no-brainer, but to me this will take time. It will be part of the finding other things to do with my time that I will need to do.

Now, I know once the liquid portion of the Post-Op diet is over I can eat again and some of this will not be so different as I do have a really supportive family that will help me and modify meals for me, but my days of gorging myself like a tick on a dog are OVER! And that is OK....a good thing.

I know I do need to find hobbies, I have thought of a lot of different things. I want to bike, but I have that whole broken tailbone thing so I don't know if that is possible yet. I would like to take up golf again.....but I probably couldn't start that for a few weeks and it is expensive (as I would need some clubs and green fees). I could do photography,  I like taking pictures and I do have an awesome camera. If anyone has any other ideas of good hobbies please leave a comment as any suggestions would be very helpful.

Well, I'm off to go grocery shopping with Josie and then to my parents. I hope everyone has a great Easter! Enjoy the day.



imgres.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment