Weight Loss Progress

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Another Day

I stayed home from work today and rested. I only left the house to go to Wal-Mart, Target and to bring Josie to the Dentist. 

At Wal-Mart I finally found the liquid tylenol for adults that they took off of the shelf because of the whole "mold" issue. I'm not certain if this Wal-Mart just didn't take them off the shelf or if it is "all good" now but either way.....I got my liquid tylenol! I also found my Gas-X Strips that I needed. As my sister Tiffany would say "Score....a direct hit!" LOL.

From Target, I got the strainer I needed and my grill pan that I have wanted but could not locate. Heaven!

Then we came home and I made Josie dinner- Cod with a Greek Yogurt and Dill/Chive Dressing and a Cesar Salad. I had my chicken broth and half a container of Jell-O.  It smelled awesome (the Cod, not my Jell-O, lol) and Josie said it was really good. And I got to use one of my new pans! Life is grand.

When I talked with my Mother this evening she said "how can you cook, isn't that torture?" And I told her that A) I feel bad that Josie is being so sweet and only eating sandwiches or broth that she deserved something nice to eat. B) Food really does not bother me any more, especially right now since I am not hungry. Maybe once the hunger kicks in when my stomach has healed more then I will be miserable. But right now I like cooking and it doesn't bother me at all. (My mother is so sweet, she felt bad all day on Easter Sunday because of the food and I was really fine..I love her so much! I have the best parents.)

I have also decided that I am going to start collecting recipes to share on here that are Lap-Band friendly. I have pulled some recipes out of my favorite magazines and will modify where necessary for Lap-Band living. 

Well, thats all for tonight I have to go call into work and tell them that I will be returning tomorrow. I will be leaving at 2:05 on the dot, but I will be in. I am feeling more like myself with only fleeting moments of weakness. Be cautious people....Ashley is almost back!

No comments:

Post a Comment